March 2023 update: Please continue to make appointments for the following services in our office;
– Eye Exams & Prescriptions
– Contact Lens pick-up
– Choosing frames
– Picking up glasses orders
– Adjustments and repairs on glasses
– Scheduling appointments.
If you or anyone in your immediate family are sick please reschedule your appointment. If you arrive sick, we will ask you to reschedule. Please click here to see all of our policies.
As always, we thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Learn about the payment and cancellation policies at Bergamo Vision.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Full payment is due at the time services are rendered unless other arrangements are made prior to the appointment.
- If you or anyone in your immediate family are sick please reschedule your appointment. If you arrive sick, we will ask you to reschedule.
- Our office requires 48 hours notice when canceling your appointment, to avoid a $25.00 no-show charge.
Thank you so much for abiding by these policies.